I love Led Zeppelin and ‘70s rock’n’roll. I know it’s absurd music, and that whole ‘baby, baby, baby’ style is wacky with lyrical content and sexual misogyny, but dude, I like it. It sounds good. I had a conversation with some person at a coffee shop who was like, ‘Elvis Presley was a racist and he’s the reason why racism is in music today.’ I was like, ‘So let me guess, you don’t like Led Zeppelin either, huh?’ She’s like, ‘I fucking hate Led Zeppelin.’ I was like ‘Alright, I’ll take my coffee to go please. Thank you.’ What the fuck. You can’t dissect it like you would in college. You’ve got to just enjoy it.
You bet I would!
Mind blown for the day.
TUMBLR GIVEAWAY!I just cleaned my room and I found these things that I don’t use anymore, so I decided to do a giveaway
- This includes an vintage radio (that still works)
- a retro cassette player (that still works)
- an rotary phone (that still works)
- an manual Minolta sr-1s camera that uses 35mm film
- an old digital Pentax camera (that still works)
- an old kodamatic instant camera (that still works)
- an old brother charger 11 typewriter that has a new ink ribbon
- an digital underwater Minolta camera that uses 35mm film (that still works)
HOW IT WORKS:
-You can reblog as many times as you want
- must be following me (I will check)
- you have till August 1st
- I will announce the winner on my blog
Photo reblogged from with 12 notes
Oh, I’m begging you, fellow Internetters in the city of Columbus…please tag your Instagram vids and pics with #babachu if you see this man dancing at summer music festivals! He’s a classic, and he deserves a bigger footprint (whith jazz-hands) online. I want to see all of his crazy dance movez!
Pretty please? I’d love to compile a collage of Babachu sightings for this Tumblr by the end of the season.
Get at it Columbus!
I saw Lon Cheney Jr. walking with the queen.
Page 1 of 7